Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Rainy Dreams

It's finally raining! I was so happy this morning to wake up to the sound of it, realize I had another half hour to sleep, and snuggle down into my covers.

I dreamed of yarn. But not in a kitten frolic / magically given a yarn store kind of way.

Bucket was giving me a ride to an important meeting. I was almost ready to go - I just needed shoes, a scarf, and a knitting project to take with me. You can imagine how it went. I didn't have any scarves that didn't clash horribly with my outfit, my shoes didn't fit, and there wasn't a single knitting task that I could take which didn't involve a brand new project, which would have to be planned and swatched before I even knew what needles to bring. I bounced back and forth between the 3 problems, it getting later and later, and Bucket more and more irritated.

Half an hour later I woke up again. Still happy to hear the rain, but feeling a lot less snuggly.

And now, I'm off to my (unfortunately real) meeting.

No comments: