Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Things

Woke up feeling groggy and headachey this morning. Thankfully, things have taken a turn for the better! This has been helped along by:
- Getting reading done in a coffee shop while consuming a tasty bagel
- Successful acquisition of flowers and pie for my mom's birthday
- Fabulous improvement of said flower arrangement by adding various plants from the yard - changing grocery store daisies into something pretty awesome (if I do say so myself)
- KFOG's 10 @ 10 featuring the year 1992, a set which included Dada's "I'm Goin' to Dizkneeland" and Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy". 1992 was apparently my year for music.

(And don't think I'm not heading off to the iTunes store to buy a copy of "I'm Too Sexy". Because really, that's the best "getting ready to go out" music EVER.)

Now, I must get back to work.

No comments: