Friday, August 21, 2009

One Photo Per Day Project


1PPD 8/21/09
Originally uploaded by jessajune

I've been thinking I wanted to improve my photography for a long time without actually doing anything about it, even though we all know the best way to get better at something is to practice. So I've decided I'm going to take at least one photo every day until January 2010. It may be with my camera, or webcam, phone, or heck, even someone else's camera. I will avoid photographing the same object in the same way twice. (Obviously, for things like knitting projects and the garden I will continue to take iterative pictures. But these repeat shots will not count towards my One Photo Per Day.)

I am unlikely to get them all posted to the blog, but I will do my utmost to get every one loaded up onto my Flickr account. In both places, I shall use the tag 1ppd (one photo per day).

No comments: