Thursday, May 17, 2007

Knitting Update

Because I KNOW you are dying to know. C'mon.

Hot water bottle cover - finished.
HP scarf - halfway finished.
Stash scarf - 2/3 finished.

In addition, I recently bought a dress to wear to an upcoming wedding, and I realized that some yarn I bought AGES ago to make a wrap out of was in fact the PERFECT COLOR for the dress. So I spent a day swatching, and then a few days knitting, and then a day rethinking and trying larger needles, and now I'm about 4" into it, in what I believe/hope to be the final incarnation. And I have 2 weeks to finish it. Can it be done? Unclear. But I'm taking a stab at it.

I'm sorry about the lack of pictures. My camera is doing it's very best to imitate a rock at the moment, and I could try to use my webcam, but really, I don't want you to see how messy the table is. Seriously. And trying to hold up knitting but not get in the picture myself... well, we all saw what happened when I tried to get a picture of Loki that way.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm gonna get you your birthday present to you real soon here. Promise!!