Monday, July 9, 2007

Feeling Strongly About Office Supplies

The new building over here is quite nice. High ceilings, spiffy new ergonomic chairs, lots of natural light. Not enough to make me feel sorry to be leaving, of course, but it's certainly a nice place to spend my last few weeks. The windows are especially nice for making me feel like I'm not entirely losing the long summer days.

I sit near a bank of supply cabinets - always good to be close to a source of Post Its, I have to admit. I was walking by on my way to get some water from the kitchen, and was noticing how they'd all been labeled with their contents. Binders, notepads, pens, etc.

The second cabinet from the end is marked:
Compressed Air
Rulers

Which of course I read as "compressed air rules!".

And hey, as someone with 2 cats and plenty of computer equipment, I'm not going to argue with that sentiment.

No comments: