Thursday, July 12, 2007

Web Cam Contortion

So I still don't have a working camera, but let's see if we can get around this somehow. Note that using a built-in webcam makes it REALLY hard to control angles. Apparently, it wants to capture my face and that's it. There's all kinds of laptop contortion going on over here.

This is my HP Slytherin scarf:



What you can't see from the picture is that it's only about 6" shorter than I am. And I still have 3 and 1/2 stripes to go! Yes, I missed the movie deadline. And with everything that's going on, I'm liable to miss the last book too... but I'll see what I can do. However, I feel pretty good about things when I look back to when I first started it. There's a lot of scarf here!

The purple & brown shawl, on the other hand, is currently all laid out on my bedroom floor, where it will dry for the next 2 days and then be completely wearable for the Saturday wedding. (Please ignore the mess.)



I decided pushing for the wedding was more important than the movie. I think most folks would agree with me there. I have no idea how long it is at this point - I'll have to measure once it's dry.

But there. I feel better having SOME evidence of my progress.

No comments: